Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My new Sharp microwave convection oven R930AK works fine as

Customer Question

My new Sharp microwave convection oven R930AK works fine as microwave, but won't heat up enough as a convection oven to even warm a coffee cake. Help!
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 11 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I suspect the convection element is faulty or the control is not energizing it. Do you have a meter to perform any testing with?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Kelly, I've responded to the bill I got, but not to you. I appreciate your answer, however because it was not sent to me in a timely way, it is absolutely useless. I don't mean to be rude -- for all I know the delay had nothing to do with you -- but I am only in NYC periodically, and will not be able to follow up in any way until I return. I have requested a refund.Many thanks, Gail
Expert:  Kelly replied 11 months ago.

Sorry to have been useless to you. Happy New Year.