Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Ge profile door alarm keep sgoing off happened before and

Customer Question

Customer: ken ge profile door alarm keep sgoing off happened before and stopped on its own while back
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: not really like what
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yea
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 11 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If the doors are shutting easily and securely, the issue is likely with the electronic control. Unplug the appliance for at least 2 hours to reset the electronics. Any change when power is restored?

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?