Chas
Chas, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Maytag, Whirlpool, GE & Kenmore Factory Trained Service Tech
13353276

New dryer is making a louder noise, like something is

Customer Question

New dryer is making a louder noise, like something is rubbing that should not be?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Chas replied 11 months ago.

Hello from our service,

My name is***** am so happy to help you today.

I would like to say that we are also on the honors system. I in good faith am going to do my utmost to ensure your satisfaction. Please before rating me, make sure that I have answered all your questions.
.

During the month of December, all ratings of 3 stars or more, 1/2 of the payment will be donated to help homeless veterans, also all tips given will be donated to 100% to Autism Support Groups.

Does noise a constant noise or thumping noise?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Constant as soon as turn on
Expert:  Chas replied 11 months ago.

Does it get louder the longer it runs?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
No stays about same
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Any ideas????
Expert:  Chas replied 11 months ago.

Okay, then you just need to use the basic rebuild kit, it comes with instructions, it will make your dryer run like new..

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

Click here

All I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Tips are welcome if I have helped you a lot, however they are not mandatory

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
There has to be warranty I am not satisfied not spending more money on something that is new. Discontinue my FREE trial DO NOT charge credit card. I am letting Whirlpool know not happy product did not last 3 months
Expert:  Chas replied 11 months ago.

Have a nice day