JohnF2015
JohnF2015, Customer Service
Experience:  Owner/Service Technician at S & J Small Engines
87465640

I have a Nesco American Harvest Bread Classic breadmaker,

Customer Question

I have a Nesco American Harvest Bread Classic breadmaker , model BDM -100, I lost the Kneading Paddle, how do I get a replacement paddle?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 11 months ago.

Hi, my name is***** will be assisting you.

I have searched everything that I can find but can't locate anywhere that you can get a part number for the paddle. I can suggest that you call the manufacture of the unit and see if they can provide a replacement paddle for you. I have located a phone number for them which is 1-***-***-****, see if they offer a replacement part. I am not able to find any replacement parts available at all for this machine with all the searches that I have done. This will be your only hope for finding a replacement. I am sorry that I could not provide you with more information. If you need additional assistance feel free to ask.

Thank you it has been a pleasure to assist you.

Please take a moment to rate your experience.