Chas
Chas, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Maytag, Whirlpool, GE & Kenmore Factory Trained Service Tech
13353276

I can't find the paper manual Whirlpool self cleaning wall

Customer Question

I can't find the paper manual for my Whirlpool self cleaning wall oven, and no, I don't know the model number and I have had the oven for a long time. I just want to review how to do the self cleaning process. Can't this manual be downloaded on the computer like everything else these days? I can't find it to download. Help.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Chas replied 11 months ago.

Hello from our service,

My name is***** am so happy to help you today.

I would like to say that we are also on the honors system. I in good faith am going to do my utmost to ensure your satisfaction. Please before rating me, make sure that I have answered all your questions.
.

During the month of December, all ratings of 3 stars or more, 1/2 of the payment will be donated to help homeless veterans, also all tips given will be donated to 100% to Autism Support Groups.

Yes I would be able to get the manual, but would need the model number, however if you can a good picture of the control panel, and post it here, I can possibly tell you how to do a self clean cycle...

Expert:  Chas replied 11 months ago.

DO you still need help with your problem?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
No I will just call a local dealership.