Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

We have a Wolf combination microwave & convection oven. The

Customer Question

We have a Wolf combination microwave & convection oven. The light comes on & table turns but nothing warms up when trying to heat something up. We turned off the fuse & turned it back on & still nothing.
convection does not heat either
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 11 months ago.

So this error means that the microwave thinks one of the door switches has failed. There are 3 door switches behind the front frame of the microwave where the hooks from the door itself go into. You'll need to test each switch with a multimeter by opening and closing the door to see if the switch is functioning properly. If not, then the faulty door switch needs to be replaced. If for some reason all the switches do check good, you'll need to order and replace the main control board because the display control board isn't reading the door switches properly.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.