Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My name is ***** ***** I have a GE dryer, the display will

Customer Question

Customer: hi my name is ***** ***** I have a GE dryer, the display will not turn on,
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The model num is DPGT750GC1PL. used it last week and the next day i tried to use it and the display will not turn on. I can open the door and the light inside turns on so i know it has power.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: ok
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 11 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The problem is most likely with the main control board. Unplug the appliance for at least 2 hours to reset the electronics. Any change when power is restored?