Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Have therm adore PDR366ZS r The dor flies open the spring

Customer Question

Have therm adore PDR366ZS r
The dor flies open the spring mechanism is broken I don't know if it's a 1 23 or 4 their repair clinic has replacement pares how do I know which one it is 1 2 3 or 4 the serial nor is 393008091800025
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 11 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! All of the different models use the same hinges, available below.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

CLICK HERE