Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My machine is new. This is about the fifth load. Water is

Customer Question

My machine is new. This is about the fifth load. Water is leaking. The thing is there's a dryer above the washerand it appears that the water is leaking from the dryer?
Also, there is a smell. I was told this washer dryer combo did not need an exhaust system. Is this true?
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! This dryer is a condenser dryer, meaning that it is indeed able to be installed with no exhaust vent. However, the water tank must be emptied after drying unless the dryer has been converted to drain in the washer drain. Was this dryer converted during installation?