Chas
Chas, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Maytag, Whirlpool, GE & Kenmore Factory Trained Service Tech
13353276

My name is ***** *****...have a Bravo MCT He washer model

Customer Question

Customer: Hi my name is ***** *****...have a Bravo MCT He washer model MVWB750WQ1..its only 4 years old but have had lots of issues with it...currently I am getting the UL code..it goes thru the load correction routine and then when there is about 6 min left on timer it stops with ul code again and door unlocks...its doing it no matter if it is small load or large load...I have adjusted load and hit start many times..it starts to go thru routine again and stops about same time each time...husband has replaced drain pump but that didnt fix the problem..any suggestions
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: We have checked for clogs in drain hose..seems to be fine...we have opened top and looked around tub...do not see anything obvious that could be causing this to happen
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

Hello from our service,

My name is***** am so happy to help you today.

I would like to say that we are also on the honors system. I in good faith am going to do my utmost to ensure your satisfaction. Please before rating me, make sure that I have answered all your questions.
.

During the month of December, all ratings of 3 stars or more, 1/2 of the payment will be donated to help homeless veterans, also all tips given will be donated to 100% to Autism Support Groups.

This is a common problem, you need to replace the suspension rods with the updated version. It comes with install instructions.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

click here

All I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Tips are welcome if I have helped you a lot, however they are not mandatory

Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

I noticed that the question is still open, if there is nothing else you need, please rate my service to you today, so I may be credited with helping you...