Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My name is ***** *****
, i have a Miele type HG03

Customer Question

Customer: hi my name is ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i have a Miele type HG03 dishwasher model no 40/79996534 it kept on ending the cycle early i cleaned the basket, and the return valve inlet now it does not stop beeping
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
i am waiting for a response to my question
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hello????
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
you said no more than 10 minutes it has been 1 hour!!!!
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Expert:  Kelly replied 11 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I suspect the issue lies with the drainage of the water from the tub. That is the most common issue with these models. Is there water that has not drained left standing in the tub? Can you please double check that model number?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
KellyToo little too late. You guys promised a response after 10 minutes from payment.
You responded after 4 days. I had already cancelled the request after I realized I was not going to received a response, because 3 hours had passedFurther you asked me to pay$18 I received a written request for $28 and NOW you are trying to charge me monthly.I refuse this completely. I do not want a subscription. Further you failed badly with the promised response within 10 minutes, to come back after 4 days is shambolic to say the least. I had the time to call Miele to send a technician repair the problem at great expense!Please refund my money and DO NOT ATTEMPT TO CHARGE ME MONTHLY, Thank you