John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Our may tag gas oven isn't warming. The upper works fine. It

Customer Question

Our may tag gas oven isn't warming. The upper works fine. It doesn't warm at all in a regular setting. Preheating in convection seemed to work initially but it never got above 160 then started cooling off. Suggestions?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Chas replied 11 months ago.

Hello from our service,

My name is***** am so happy to help you today.

I would like to say that we are also on the honors system. I in good faith am going to do my utmost to ensure your satisfaction. Please before rating me, make sure that I have answered all your questions.
.

During the month of December, all ratings of 3 stars or more, 1/2 of the payment will be donated to help homeless veterans, also all tips given will be donated to 100% to Autism Support Groups.

When you say upper oven, are you saying the broiler works, or do you have a 2 oven system?