John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

What GE Microwave will replace the GE Dual Wave Iii

Customer Question

Customer: What GE Microwave will replace the GE Dual Wave Iii JK1456SWH002 with the same dimensions? Mine died on Christmas day.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Light and fan work. No MW to heat food.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I'm Joel thank you for your interest in our service. If you have been waiting a while
I apologize as I try to help as many customers as possible in a timely manner. I am now
available to help you with your question. Give me just a minute and I will be right with you working on your answer now. Thanks.

could you double check the model number, that is not showing as a good model. The model number should be located on the inside of the unit, usually Inside the microwave, on the left side wall. Thanks.