John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Have a Kenmore elite 665.13973k017 dishwasher. had a hose

Customer Question

have a Kenmore elite 665.13973k017 dishwasher. had a hose clamp come off of hose by circulation pump. I replaced all 4 hose clamps and the service code F2E2 still comes on after being unplugged for 24hrs. Any way to reset code?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Chas replied 11 months ago.

Hello from our service,

My name is***** am so happy to help you today.

I would like to say that we are also on the honors system. I in good faith am going to do my utmost to ensure your satisfaction. Please before rating me, make sure that I have answered all your questions.
.

During the month of December, all ratings of 3 stars or more, 1/2 of the payment will be donated to help homeless veterans, also all tips given will be donated to 100% to Autism Support Groups.

Do you have the tech sheet that goes to this dishwasher?

Expert:  Chas replied 11 months ago.

Hello from our service,

.

Expert:  Chas replied 11 months ago.

Do you still need help?