Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My name is ***** *****, I have a Danby small office Fridge

Customer Question

Customer: Hello My name is ***** *****, I have a Danby small office Fridge that just stopped, nothing is running
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Will, It was working last night, came into my office this morning it was running but went in and it wasn't really cold. I turned the temp down all the way but then it just stopped
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 11 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If it is running and not cooling, the refr5igerant has likely leaked out. If it is not running at all, the thermostat control has likely failed. Is the compressor running? Do you have a meter to test the thermostat with?

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?