Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a GE monogram gas oven model number zgp304nr2ss .When

Customer Question

I have a GE monogram gas oven model number zgp304nr2ss .When the oven is heating up there is a big metal bang .Something in the oven seems to be expanding from the temperature.The noise level of the bang sound has become louder over time.The stove is apporx 3 years old.any ideas on what to look for that is creating the bang sound.Is this a common problem with this oven
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 11 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The most likely to be causing the noise is the lower oven floor panel, number 806 in the diagram at the link below. See the attached page. Do you see any issue with that part?

CLICK HERE

Expert:  Kelly replied 11 months ago.

CLICK HERE