John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I'm ***** *****. This is regarding a dryer I was trying to

Customer Question

Customer: Hi, i'm ***** *****. This is regarding a dryer I was trying to clean out the vent and the thing I was using to clean it with went way down in it
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: sort of a dusting rag thing I'm just trying to figure out how to get it out of there
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  The Home Smithy replied 1 year ago.

Hi. I'm Smitty and I will be helping you with your problem.

When you say vent are you referring to the small slot on the top of the dryer where the lint screen goes?

What is the model number of your unit, please.

Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Smitty. I'm actually all set. When I first posed my question, I was asked if I could wait for just a few people ahead of me. During the several-hour wait, I was able to find help elsewhere. I realize it was Christmas Day and all, but I did think the response time was going to be faster. I sincerely ***** ***** your efforts, but all is well now.Thank you!!

Okay. Sorry about that. Have a great holiday season. :-)