John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I just bought an Adora range from Home Depot last week. The

Customer Question

Hi...I just bought an Adora range from Home Depot last week. The installers didn't leave me a manual. I'm trying to prepare Christmas dinner. Using the oven first time....on idea about the model number...sorry.
It is on, but smoking...nothing is burning. Not sure if this happens the first time, or what!? Any idea.....I set the temp. Up on the left. My sister said to hit start. The only start is next to self clean....? Is that the correct one? I wish I could send a photo of the range.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Tech Dave replied 11 months ago.

Hello and Merry Christmas. This is Dave and I'm happy to help you. The elements will all smoke for a few minutes when first turned on and that is normal. If it last longer than 5 or 10 minutes there may be a problem. I can get you a pdf copy of your owners manual but would need the model number. Will this be okay with you?

There are gas and electric Adora models so the model number would be needed to be sure the manual is the right one. Most time the number is ***** the door or behind the bottom drawer.

Have you been able to locate the model number?