Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Stove came up with problem F 10

Customer Question

Stove came up with problem F 10
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

Hello from our service,

My name is***** am so happy to help you today.

I would like to say that we are also on the honors system. I in good faith am going to do my utmost to ensure your satisfaction. Please before rating me, make sure that I have answered all your questions.
.

During the month of December, all ratings of 3 stars or more, 1/2 of the payment will be donated to help homeless veterans, also all tips given will be donated to 100% to Autism Support Groups.

Merry Christmas, I need the model number, this will be located below the oven in the drawer storage area on the frame of the range.

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The F10 error indicates an issue with the oven being too hot when not in self clean. If it is not getting too hot, the oven sensor has likely failed. Was the oven hot when this error displayed?

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?