Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Lights are staying on flashing across the door. Sounds like

Customer Question

Lights are staying on flashing across the door. Sounds like the dishwasher is draining.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Chas replied 11 months ago.

Hello from our service,

My name is***** am so happy to help you today.

I would like to say that we are also on the honors system. I in good faith am going to do my utmost to ensure your satisfaction. Please before rating me, make sure that I have answered all your questions.
.

During the month of December, all ratings of 3 stars or more, 1/2 of the payment will be donated to help homeless veterans, also all tips given will be donated to 100% to Autism Support Groups.

Merry Christmas, can I get the model number of the unti we are talking about?

Expert:  Kelly replied 11 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The control is likely in a flood mode. Is there water in the base of the machine, under the tub?

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?