Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

I have an 18 year old Jenn Air gas oven that works like a

Customer Question

I have an 18 year old Jenn Air gas oven that works like a charm. Going to mass this evening I need it to sear my beef and then turn the heat down to cook for an additional 45 minutes. I thought i could accomplish my goal by setting two timed bake commands but have done a trial run and it seems as if number two command overrides number one. Am I doing something wrong or just wishful thinking?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 11 months ago.

Hello, I'm Joel thank you for your interest in our service. If you have been waiting a while
I apologize as I try to help as many customers as possible in a timely manner. I am now
available to help you with your question.

Yes you would be correct that the second input would override the first as the unit is only capable of one timed command at a time. There is nothing wrong with the unit it was just not designed to do what you are trying to do unfortunately.

I am now working on your answer so

PLEASE take into consideration we are on the honor system for our time, I Kindly ask you to rate my service AT This Time by clicking on the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page or wherever the 5 star rating system is located on your page (sometimes it's hard to find but it's there).

Also be aware that this rating is for the quality of my response, not a rating for the overall experience you have had on this site.

Rating me will not in any way affect the amount you agreed to pay for the question. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions.

TIPS are not expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED! Happy Holidays!

I see this question is still open, If there is nothing else I can do for you concerning this

issue would you please rate my service by choosing a star at the top of the page so that I

can put this question on my completed list. I took the time to help you please take the time to help me. Thank You so much for your understanding and support! If you feel there is a reason you should not give me a rating please let me know, otherwise please go ahead and do that for me Thanks.