Chas
Chas, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Maytag, Whirlpool, GE & Kenmore Factory Trained Service Tech
13353276

I'm ***** ***** and I'm having issues with an apparent leak

Customer Question

Customer: Hi, i'm ***** ***** and I'm having issues with an apparent leak in my washing machine
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: yes so it's not coming from the supply hoses or anywhere on the drain i ran the cleaning cycle thinking something was potentially clogged up. it held water for about half an hour then while the agitator was running i noticed the water leaking from beneath the machine. This is Bravos XL HE washer - top load
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure, any idea how long?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Chas replied 11 months ago.

Hello from our service,

My name is***** am so happy to help you today.

I would like to say that we are also on the honors system. I in good faith am going to do my utmost to ensure your satisfaction. Please before rating me, make sure that I have answered all your questions.
.

During the month of December, all ratings of 3 stars or more, 1/2 of the payment will be donated to help homeless veterans, also all tips given will be donated to 100% to Autism Support Groups.

Can I get the complete model number of the unit?, It should be located near the hinge area of the lid, you may need to lower the lid a bit to see it good.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
MVWB850YW0
Expert:  Chas replied 11 months ago.

Thank you give me a few minutes

Expert:  Chas replied 11 months ago.

Is the machine making any noises when spinning?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Nothing out of the ordinary.
Expert:  Chas replied 11 months ago.

Your bearing seals are going bad, soon it is going to start making a lot of noise, you will need to replace it.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

click here

Here is a video showing how it is done

Click here

All I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Tips are welcome if I have helped you a lot, however they are not mandatory

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
why would it hold water for any amount of time if it were seals in the tub? That doesn't make any sense.
Expert:  Chas replied 11 months ago.

Yes it does, it comes out slowly and fills the rotor area then it comes out over it. you may see it when you tip the machine back a bit.

Expert:  Chas replied 11 months ago.

I noticed that the question is still open, if there is nothing else you need, please rate my service to you today, so I may be credited with helping you...