Chas
Chas, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Maytag, Whirlpool, GE & Kenmore Factory Trained Service Tech
13353276

I'm ***** ***** and I'm having issues with an apparent leak

Customer Question

Customer: Hi, i'm ***** ***** and I'm having issues with an apparent leak in my washing machine
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: yes so it's not coming from the supply hoses or anywhere on the drain i ran the cleaning cycle thinking something was potentially clogged up. it held water for about half an hour then while the agitator was running i noticed the water leaking from beneath the machine. This is Bravos XL HE washer - top load
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure, any idea how long?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

Hello from our service,

My name is***** am so happy to help you today.

I would like to say that we are also on the honors system. I in good faith am going to do my utmost to ensure your satisfaction. Please before rating me, make sure that I have answered all your questions.
.

During the month of December, all ratings of 3 stars or more, 1/2 of the payment will be donated to help homeless veterans, also all tips given will be donated to 100% to Autism Support Groups.

Can I get the complete model number of the unit?, It should be located near the hinge area of the lid, you may need to lower the lid a bit to see it good.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
MVWB850YW0
Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

Thank you give me a few minutes

Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

Is the machine making any noises when spinning?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Nothing out of the ordinary.
Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

Your bearing seals are going bad, soon it is going to start making a lot of noise, you will need to replace it.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

click here

Here is a video showing how it is done

Click here

All I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Tips are welcome if I have helped you a lot, however they are not mandatory

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
why would it hold water for any amount of time if it were seals in the tub? That doesn't make any sense.
Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

Yes it does, it comes out slowly and fills the rotor area then it comes out over it. you may see it when you tip the machine back a bit.

Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

I noticed that the question is still open, if there is nothing else you need, please rate my service to you today, so I may be credited with helping you...