Chas
Chas, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Maytag, Whirlpool, GE & Kenmore Factory Trained Service Tech
13353276

I HAVE A KITCHENAID GAS RANGE MODEL #KGSK901SSS02 I HAD A

Customer Question

I HAVE A KITCHENAID GAS RANGE MODEL #KGSK901SSS02 I HAD A POWER SURGE i THINK. NOW THE DIGITAL CONTROL PANEL FOR THE OVEN IS DEAD IREPLACED THE CIRCUT BOARD AND STILL NOTHING. COULD IT BE THE TRANSFORMER?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Chas replied 11 months ago.

Hello from our service,

My name is***** am so happy to help you today.

I would like to say that we are also on the honors system. I in good faith am going to do my utmost to ensure your satisfaction. Please before rating me, make sure that I have answered all your questions.
.

During the month of December, all ratings of 3 stars or more, 1/2 of the payment will be donated to help homeless veterans, also all tips given will be donated to 100% to Autism Support Groups.

Have you checked the thermal fuse?

Expert:  Chas replied 11 months ago.

You need to see if you have 120 volts going to the transformer, if not, then the fuse is bad as you can see in the diagram I posted.

All I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Tips are welcome if I have helped you a lot, however they are not mandatory

Expert:  Chas replied 11 months ago.

Click on the blue link below to download it...

Click here

Expert:  Chas replied 11 months ago.

Please ignore the last post, it was sent to you in error, it has nothing to do with your unit.