Chas
Chas, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Maytag, Whirlpool, GE & Kenmore Factory Trained Service Tech
13353276

I HAVE A KITCHENAID GAS RANGE MODEL #KGSK901SSS02 I HAD A

Customer Question

I HAVE A KITCHENAID GAS RANGE MODEL #KGSK901SSS02 I HAD A POWER SURGE i THINK. NOW THE DIGITAL CONTROL PANEL FOR THE OVEN IS DEAD IREPLACED THE CIRCUT BOARD AND STILL NOTHING. COULD IT BE THE TRANSFORMER?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

Hello from our service,

My name is***** am so happy to help you today.

I would like to say that we are also on the honors system. I in good faith am going to do my utmost to ensure your satisfaction. Please before rating me, make sure that I have answered all your questions.
.

During the month of December, all ratings of 3 stars or more, 1/2 of the payment will be donated to help homeless veterans, also all tips given will be donated to 100% to Autism Support Groups.

Have you checked the thermal fuse?

Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

You need to see if you have 120 volts going to the transformer, if not, then the fuse is bad as you can see in the diagram I posted.

All I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Tips are welcome if I have helped you a lot, however they are not mandatory

Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

Click on the blue link below to download it...

Click here

Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

Please ignore the last post, it was sent to you in error, it has nothing to do with your unit.