Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

We have a Thermador gas range (Model: PRG366EG/02) purchased

Customer Question

We have a Thermador gas range (Model: PRG366EG/02) purchased in 2009. The oven will not stay lit on a consistent basis. If set, for example, to 400 degrees, the oven will heat up to 300-350 degrees and shut off. We've replaced the igniter, valve, and main board but still have problems. It may work once, then fail 2 or 3 times in a row.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I suspect the issue may lie with the oven sensor, the part that reacts to temperature change (changes resistance) and sends the message to the control you replaced. It is pretty common to fail and is susceptible to connection problems as well. I would replace the sensor, available below. When replacing it, make sure the connections are tight and not corroded.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

CLICK HERE