Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

Miele Incognito dishwasher won't fill with water.

Customer Question

Customer: Miele Incognito dishwasher won't fill with water. Drain/intake light on. 5 flashing. Have already cleaned non-return valve and have spun the impeller wheel. I have also tried stopping and restarting. And have held the on button on for five seconds before selecting cycle and closing door. We are on septic tank in an old house. This happens sometimes. May relate to water pressure. But I can usually get it started eventually.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: No. I am cooking and only looking for quick fixes. No time to do anything major.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes. How do you define satisfied?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Can anyone give me an estimate of when I will get help?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I was under the impression that once I paid (which ended up charging me $28, not $18 as estimated) the chat would continue momentarily. It has been over an hour.
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 11 months ago.

Hello, I'm Joel thank you for your interest in our service. If you have been waiting a while
I apologize as I try to help as many customers as possible in a timely manner. I am now
available to help you with your question. Give me just a minute and I will be right with you working on your answer now. Thanks.

due to the complexities of diagnosing and working on that model dishwasher and the fact that error could be many different issues, I will upload the tech manual for you to go over, it will have all the information you need to diagnose and repair your dishwasher, it will also show you step by step how to run a diagnostic on the unit. Give me a moment to upload the guide I will give you link in just a second, in the meantime:

PLEASE take into consideration we are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is that if you feel I have tried to help you to the best of my ability and have taken the time to help you Kindly do the same for me and take the time this time to rate my service by clicking on the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page or wherever the 5 star rating system is located on your page (sometimes it's hard to find but it's there). This will let others know that I am willing to help them also. Rating me will not in any way affect the amount you agreed to pay for the question. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions.

TIPS are not expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED! Happy Holidays!