Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I hae a leak in the maytag dishwasher MDB9100AWB. I expect

Customer Question

I hae a leak in the maytag dishwasher MDB9100AWB. I expect the inlet valve is not closing but the new one looks very different.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 11 months ago.

It doesn't appear that the valve has been substituted so the valve should be pretty much the same as what you have under your dishwasher. The part number you need to order is 99001359 which you can order in the link below if you'd like. Whirlpool did buy Maytag out in 2006 so some parts changed, but this one should be the same.

CLICK HERE for valve

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.