Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

GE profile bottom freezer 2007, last few days interior

Customer Question

GE profile bottom freezer 2007, last few days interior temperature of both refrigerator and freezer erratic. Anything obvious?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Chas replied 11 months ago.

Hello from our service,

My name is***** am so happy to help you today.

I would like to say that we are also on the honors system. I in good faith am going to do my utmost to ensure your satisfaction. Please before rating me, make sure that I have answered all your questions.
.

During the month of December, all ratings of 3 stars or more, 1/2 of the payment will be donated to help homeless veterans, also all tips given will be donated to 100% to Autism Support Groups.

What do you mean by erratic? Can you be more specific please?

Expert:  Kelly replied 11 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The most common cause of erratic/poor cooling is an issue with the air flow. How are the door gaskets? Can you hear a fan running in the freezer section? Can you see any frost on the back wall inside the freezer?