Appliance Tech Dave
Appliance Tech Dave, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  30 years experience specializing in Whirlpool, KitchenAid and Kenmore
19941226

Kenmore oasis model # 11027092600. How do I replace the tub

Customer Question

Kenmore oasis model # ***** How do I replace the tub bearing system. The tub will not move up and down when filled with water and is unbalanced when run without clothes. I do not want to replace the tub, but the tub bearing system. The shaft and tub bearing were sanded without success.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Tech Dave replied 1 year ago.

Hello, this is Dave. This is not a simple job and you need to purchase the tool system, W10447783 ($97) and the bearing kit, W10435302 ($90) but it does restore your washer to sound like new. Sometimes the tool is on eBay used one time. There is a video to show how to do this repair. Here is a link. Bearing replacement video link Let me know if you need any clarification. Was this helpful?

Hello again. Do you still need help or did I supply what you needed?