Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a g.e.double oven gas range with electric oven on the

Customer Question

I have a g.e.double oven gas range with electric oven on the bottom and gas on the top,the bottom oven stopped working a week ago,there doesnt appear to be any power going to the element,i put my meter on the connections and nothing.any ideas?
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
i think the electrical element i see in the bottom oven is for self cleaning and the lower oven is gas,when i turn on the upper oven i get 3.o volts at the gas valve, when i turn on the lower oven i get no voltage at all
Expert:  Kelly replied 11 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The model you have show gas ovens. The electric igniters are used to ignite the burners. Are you testing the voltage at the igniter wires? The parts breakdown for the ovens are shown at the link below.

CLICK HERE