Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Is my name.
, im working on installing a sunvision

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** is my name.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: im working on installing a sunvision elite 30 3f tanning bed. i dont have an external timer and i have read you can jump/override the time through the rj22 circuit? i was wondering if this can be done under the hood?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure if we can get it going.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 11 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! There are several different controls that may be used with that model, see the link below. Are you trying to just make it on and off with a switch or what are you trying to do?

CLICK HERE