Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I just want to now what is the best make of built in

Customer Question

I just want to now what is the best make of built in dishwasher? I have a kenmore and it's a year old and had to be fixed 4 times and it just broke again the say thing so I am doing some homework this time and I am going to find the longest lasting best warranty on the market. Do you have any suggestions.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Kenmore, Whirlpool, Kitchen Aid, and Maytag are all made by Whirlpool and they are on the bottom of the list for reliability. I haven't been able to recommend one for about 3 years now. Currently the best dishwasher on the market is probably Bosch, it's what I own and it's what I recommend. The other option would be Frigidaire for reliability but the downside with Frigidaire is that they don't wash that well.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.