Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a dishwasher fisher and paykel and the button is

Customer Question

Customer: I have a dishwasher fisher and paykel and the button is stuck on rinse
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: can I send you picture ?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes If you solve my problem :)
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is my dish washer
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

The touch buttons are actually part of your control board. Try to unplug the dishwasher or flip the circuit breaker off to the dishwasher. Clean the touchpad with white vinegar and dry it off. Plug the dishwasher back in and see if you can change the selections. if not, you'll need to order and replace the control board inside the drawer I'm sorry to say because it has failed. For that you'll need the model number which I believe is a DD603. The model is located on a sticker around the front frame of the dishwasher and seen if you pull the 2 drawers out. It'll be on the frame between the 2 drawers. The part is about $200 I believe.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It didn't work...
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

You apparently didn't replace the control board then or didn't read my entire answer because I said you would have to replace the control board if cleaning the touchpad didn't work.