Chas
Chas, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Maytag, Whirlpool, GE & Kenmore Factory Trained Service Tech
13353276

I have a stackable Kenmore model # 417.71712510. I need to

Customer Question

I have a stackable Kenmore model # ***** I need to re-spin some items, but the machine does not give me that option. Instead, it gives me the option to rinse and spin the clothes, but that does not help me, as the items which need to be less wet, become rinsed again and remain as wet as they were when they were first washed. Please tell me how to access JUST the spin cycle. Thank you, ***** *****
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

Hello from our service,

My name is***** am so happy to help you today.

I would like to say that we are also on the honors system. I in good faith am going to do my utmost to ensure your satisfaction. Please before rating me, make sure that I have answered all your questions.
.

During the month of December, all ratings of 3 stars or more, 1/2 of the payment will be donated to help homeless veterans, also all tips given will be donated to 100% to Autism Support Groups.

Give me a minute to check this out

Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry, there is no way to do it on this model, you would have to cheat it, which means you would have to remove the clothes, start the rinse and spin cycle, when it get to spin again, put the clothes back in to finish. you may want to use the towel cycle if you have it on your model, this is a higher spin speed than the other cycles.

All I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Tips are welcome if I have helped you a lot, however they are not mandatory

Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

.