Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a kitchenaid stove model kseg700ess. I got the error

Customer Question

I have a kitchenaid stove model kseg700ess. I got the error code f8eo. I turned breaker off for ten minutes then back on got same code saying cooking fan speed too low
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 11 months ago.

Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

F8 E0 means that the cooling fan for the oven isn't quite spinning up to speed for some reason. The fan is still likely running, but if it isn't spinning quite as fast as needed, the error will appear. The convection fan is not the problem, please understand that the convection fan is a different part than the cooling fan. The cooling fan is mounted to the back of the oven so the entire unit would need to be pulled out all the way and the back panel removed behind the oven in order to access and replace the cooling fan motor. Below is a link to the part you'd need to order for your model.

CLICK HERE for cooling fan motor

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.