Chas
Chas, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Maytag, Whirlpool, GE & Kenmore Factory Trained Service Tech
13353276

My name is ***** *****
, I have a PHSB67EHSBO that is

Customer Question

Customer: Good morning and my name is ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have a PHSB67EHSBO that is leaking water in front of the fridge. Specifically on the left front corner and in the middle of the fridge. I checked the water tube that feeds the door but it is perfectly dry
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

Hello from our service,

My name is***** am so happy to help you today.

I would like to say that we are also on the honors system. I in good faith am going to do my utmost to ensure your satisfaction. Please before rating me, make sure that I have answered all your questions.
.

During the month of December, all ratings of 3 stars or more, 1/2 of the payment will be donated to help homeless veterans, also all tips given will be donated to 100% to Autism Support Groups.

Have you looked on the floor of the freezer itself to see if it is covered in a sheet of ice?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it is
Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

What is happened there is a defrost drain located behind the back panel of the freezer, it is clogged or frozen shut, so the defrost water is not going into the drain pan, but overflowing and coming out the freezer door, you would need to thaw it and best to remove the back cover and make sure the hole is unclogged and water will run down it..

All I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Tips are welcome if I have helped you a lot, however they are not mandatory

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
when you say remove the back panel of the refrigerator...you are talking the inside panel correct?
Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

Yes, that is correct, take the shelves out, and remove the lower panel. i tmay have up to 8 screws holding it in I believe.

Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

I noticed that the question is still open, if there is nothing else you need, please rate my service to you today, so I may be credited with helping you...