Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

We have a Frigidaire FPES3085kfa stove/oven, and the stove

Customer Question

Hello. We have a Frigidaire FPES3085kfa stove/oven, and the stove is continually beeping. We've found no way to stop it other than shutting off the power to it. When the stove is beeping, it doesn't work; the oven, however, continues to operate. Can you help?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 11 months ago.

If the oven is beeping continuously and it still works but there is no error code on the display like F30 or F10 or something like that, then the logic in your display control board is just corrupt. You'll need to order and replace the entire display board to fix this issue I'm sorry to say so below is a link to the display board you'd need to order and replace for your model number.

CLICK HERE for display board

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.