Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I am looking NG to LP conversion kit #35-00-549 (part

Customer Question

I am looking for Thermador NG to LP conversion kit #35-00-549 (part 00490894) for Thermador Model PRSE364GDS. If I can't find the kit, the individual associated parts that made up that kit (00414018, 00368710, 00189712) work too. Might you know where I can locate those?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! That kit (and a couple burner nozzles if ordered separately) are showing as NLA. However, there is a possibility that Bosch may have some available in old inventory that they do not show. You may contact them at 1-***-***-****. Also, there is a company that has 45+ years of appliance recycling and reconditioning and may have them as well. Their information is available below.

Good Stuff

(###) ###-####/p>(###) ###-####/p>
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Have tried Bosch through email but will try the phone number. Also will try "Good Stuff." Hopefully one or both will help. I'll update my post to let you know if successful.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Thank you. I also have a couple emails in to two of the largest Bosch distributors to see if they have any old stock.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Kelly - any luck with the Bosch distributors? Thanks!
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

I have not received a reply, likely due to the holidays.