Chas
Chas, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Maytag, Whirlpool, GE & Kenmore Factory Trained Service Tech
13353276

My door handle of the cooking range Model MGR5765QDW serial

Customer Question

My door handle of the cooking range Model MGR5765QDW serial #28050045GV came off. How do I re-attach it?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

Hello from our service,

My name is***** am so happy to help you today.

I would like to say that we are also on the honors system. I in good faith am going to do my utmost to ensure your satisfaction. Please before rating me, make sure that I have answered all your questions.
.

During the month of December, all ratings of 3 stars or more, 1/2 of the payment will be donated to help homeless veterans, also all tips given will be donated to 100% to Autism Support Groups.

The handle gets screwed on through the door, there is no way to glue it, can you post a picture of what you and need repaired

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just took some pictures with my mobile. How can I send them to you?
Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

Attach them to the paper clip on the tool bar

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Where are you Chas?
Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

In pennsylvania

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can I text them to you?
Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

Normally I don't do that, however can you email them??

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What email address do I use. Sorry not so smart on the uploading of pictures.
Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok Chas, I emailed the pictures to you. Thanks for being so kind and patient
Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

Got it, thank you, I see you tried to glue it back onto the stud, however that would not hold for long with oven heat, you need to remove the screw and get the old stud out. then you will need to replace the oven door handle, Maytag had a lot of these break, I use to keep 3 of them on my truck for the problem.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

Click here

All I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Tips are welcome if I have helped you a lot, however they are not mandatory

Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

You should not have to take the entire door apart, the screw goes all the way through the other side, just have to unscrew it..

Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

I noticed that the question is still open, if there is nothing else you need, please rate my service to you today, so I may be credited with helping you...

Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

Did you order the new door handle yet?