Kcrand36
Kcrand36, Technician
Experience:  Owner at Advantage Repair
90277609

I have a Whirlpool microwae son-in-law ordered from Amazon.

Customer Question

I have a Whirlpool microwae son-in-law ordered from Amazon. My Samsung wall unit went out. Do you install any product not bought at your store? Thank you *****
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kcrand36 replied 1 year ago.

Hi Carolyn, I am Kevin from JA. I understand that you are looking for an installer for your microwave? I'm afraid that maybe you misunderstand the service here. We answer questions from people all over the US and Canada, probably some other countries as well. Many of us are field technicians that work in the field every day, some are retired that have a "wealth" of knowledge. Questions may range from things like How to program a thermostat, or my stove or oven is giving me this code, what should I do? For the most part, Tech's are located all over the USA. If you have a over the stove microwave that needs to be installed, I would recommend hiring a certified HVAC installer "if vented outside" or maybe even a handyman local to your city or town. A new over the stove microwave is very heavy and may need some modifications to ducting for it's proper operation.

I hope this answers your question.

Please feel free to comment.

Thank you and Happy Holidays.

Before leaving, please rate the answer to the question you have asked.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Answered my question
Expert:  Kcrand36 replied 1 year ago.

you have a wonderful Holiday Carolyn,

Nice to help you out.

Kevin