Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Want To Buy A Dishwasher Model # KDTE204EPA. Need Dim

Customer Question

Want To Buy A Dishwasher Model # ***** Need Dim
insions of door and how it attaches to unit.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 11 months ago.

So there is a template which shows you were to mount the hardware on the back of your custom panel and that is part number W10195005. In addition to that, you need the bolts and such for the custom panel mounting hardware which is part number W10637074.

Now once you have the hardware to mount the door you need the actual panel and the dimensions for this panel would be 60cm wide by 76 cm tall. In inches that is 23 5/8" wide and 29 29/32 tall.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.