Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Factory Trained CFC Technician
13570846

Washing Machine wm2655H*A does not dispense the detergent

Customer Question

Washing Machine wm2655H*A does not dispense the detergent into the drum. I have removed and cleaned the detergent drawer. It was already clean. I have never over filled the dispenser cup. I have cleaned the drain pump filter although it was already clean. What do I do next?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Medic replied 11 months ago.

Hi, the water solenoid is not opening up to let water flow into the dispense then. The screen on the water valve on the back is clogged with sediment or the water valve is not opening all the way. I work on the honor system here @ Just Answers. Please remember to rate my answer positively before logging off. Thanks!

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
There is no blockage to water entering the drum. Is there a separate filter for water entering the soap dispensing tray?

Nope. Water comes from the valve to the dispenser and overflows it which then siphons the soap down. You have a faulty part. I work on the honor system here @ Just Answers. Please remember to rate my answer positively before logging off. Thanks!