Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a GE electric oven. I can't get the oven lights to

Customer Question

I have a GE electric oven. I can't get the oven lights to turn off. Its a double oven and both are on. Can you help?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 11 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If you push the oven doors closed and hold then tight, do the lights go off?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Thank you!
Expert:  Kelly replied 11 months ago.

Great! You may have a door gasket or hinge that may need to be replaced if it becomes a continual problem.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!