Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I'm ***** ***** and my issue is with a Thermador Double Oven

Customer Question

Customer: Hi I'm ***** ***** and my issue is with a Thermador Double Oven
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: This has happened once before but I forgot how to reset the controls. The buttons on the digital control board are offset by 1 button - for example if I press the oven light button now it opens the Easy Cook menu. Which means I can't turn on the oven light or activate the lower oven
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Willing to wait and to pay if I can get an answer.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Turn the breaker off for 15 minutes to reset the electronics. Any change when power is restored?

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?