Chas
Chas, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Maytag, Whirlpool, GE & Kenmore Factory Trained Service Tech
13353276

If the top baking element gets hot when on broil, does this

Customer Question

Hello:
If the top baking element gets hot when on broil, does this mean it also works when baking? I am asking because It appears that when on bake the top element does not glow red. Does this question make sense?
Thanks,
Kyle
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

Hello from our service,

My name is***** am so happy to help you today.

I would like to say that we are also on the honors system. I in good faith am going to do my utmost to ensure your satisfaction. Please before rating me, make sure that I have answered all your questions.
.

During the month of December, all ratings of 3 stars or more, 1/2 of the payment will be donated to help homeless veterans, also all tips given will be donated to 100% to Autism Support Groups.

Your question makes sense to me, I worked for Maytag when this unit came out, The top element is only for broiling, during bake only the bottom element heats. I hope this answers your question, if not please let me know..

All I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Tips are welcome if I have helped you a lot, however they are not mandatory

Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

I noticed that the question is still open, if there is nothing else you need, please rate my service to you today, so I may be credited with helping you...