Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

My whirlpool cabrio washing machine is giving me a cold ease

Customer Question

My whirlpool cabrio washing machine is giving me a cold ease seven at seven can you tell me what that means?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 11 months ago.

Hello, I'm Joel thank you for your interest in our service. If you have been waiting a while
I apologize as I try to help as many customers as possible in a timely manner. I am now
available to help you with your question.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
My Whirlpool cabrio washer is giving me a E7 F7 code can you tell me what that means you soon ?I already unplugged it and nothing happens

Fault is displayed when basket speed sensor detects that target RPM was not reached. • Mechanical friction on drive mechanism or basket (clothing between basket and tub). 2 • Weak motor or run capacitor, or no connection to run capacitor. • Load off balance. Clothing should be distributed evenly when loading.

give me a moment and I will give you the tech guide to follow the test procedures for that error.

you will need to do TEST #3b: Drive System – Motor on page 14 of the manual to figure out what component is at fault:

Manual

PLEASE take into consideration we are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is that if you feel I have tried to help you to the best of my ability and have taken the time to help you Kindly do the same for me and take the time this time to rate my service by clicking on the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page or wherever the 5 star rating system is located on your page (sometimes it's hard to find but it's there). This will let others know that I am willing to help them also. Rating me will not in any way affect the amount you agreed to pay for the question. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions.

TIPS are not expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED! Happy Holidays!

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
OK thank u I will fill it out when I'm done thank u again

sure thank you.

I see this question is still open, If there is nothing else I can do for you concerning this

issue would you please rate my service by choosing a star at the top of the page so that I

can put this question on my completed list. I took the time to help you please take the time to help me. Thank You so much for your understanding and support!.

can put this question on my completed list. I took the time to help you please take the time to help me. Thank You so much for your understanding and support! If you feel there is a reason you should not give me a rating please let me know, otherwise please go ahead and do that for me Thanks.