Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

We bought a wall stove hood fan Arieta 36" decor glass model

Customer Question

We bought a wall stove hood fan Arieta 36" decor glass model a day after we install it and tried to turn it again it did not work. We have called the company and talked with their technician coordinator/manager about the problem is a horrible experience with very impolite response and scare tactic that they can charge us from $150.00 if they come over to look at the problem.And so why would I have to pay a stinker that much to just look at the problem if I could solve a problem and buy parts less than the amount someone to come in.I am thinking about the problem in a ,ain switch control or what?
we have
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The most likely to be causing the issue you are having is a connection issue where the unit gets its power from your home's supply. Was it professionally installed? Do you have a meter to perform any voltage testing with?

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can`t leave a feedback because we have not tried yet and cancelled the try membership since we decided to replace instead anew appliance instead of trying to fix it.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Thank you.