Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Sears range mdl # 911-4552091. Could not get the oven to

Customer Question

Customer: Sears range mdl #(###) ###-#### Could not get the oven to heat up properly. I replaced the temp sensor and now it is heating up but it is 200* low. How do I calibrate it? I appreciate any help.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: That is all there is.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 11 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The control cannot be adjusted that much, only 35* F either way. If the sensor is new, there is resistance in the sensor circuit to the control or the control is faulty. Do you have a meter to perform any testing with? Measure the resistance of the sensor at the control board so it reads through the wiring harness. If it is around 1070 ohms, the control is faulty. Anything different, look at the connectors in the sensor circuit.

The control is showing as no longer available below.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

CLICK HERE

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!