Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

KEMS308GSS2 door falls when you open it. is it just the

Customer Question

Customer: KEMS308GSS2 door falls when you open it. is it just the torsion bar?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: KEMS308GSS2 all in one oven and microwave wall unit the microwave door falls dramatically
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
trying to repair the microwave door.
I suspect it's the torsion bar, since it's snapped, but is this all I need to replace to make the for open an close without falling from gravity?
Expert:  Kelly replied 11 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The torsion bars will need to be replaced. The attaches sheet shows the correct updated bars, depending on the door style you have. Be sure to replace both of them at the same time!

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!