Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Kenmore oven is showing an error code SAb and it has locked

Customer Question

kenmore oven is showing an error code SAb and it has locked out the oven nothing is working please help us with this code how to remove the code.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Cancelling Sabbath mode

1. Press and hold both the COOK TIME and DELAY START keys together for 3 seconds (a beep will sound) and release.

2. All cooking features previously set will automatically cancel once Sabbath mode has ended.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Cancelling Sabbath mode

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will ck the oven tonite when I get home I am at work now please make sure I am not chged more than $18.00 is there a telephone number when I get home I can call you if I continue to lhave a problem its hard to use my computer when I get home.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

I have no access to any account information to see the charges. There is no phone number to get direct access back to me, unfortunately. We all work from locations separate from the Just Answer offices.