Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My LG electric dryer wont power up at all today. i tried the

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****. My LG electric dryer wont power up at all today. i tried the fuse box first but all seems to be good there.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: not really. all i can tell is that yesterday it was working and today it won t power up. i tried unplugging it and plugging it back in
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: ok
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 11 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If the power to the machine is good, the electronic control is likely faulty.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I was able to talk to an electrician and he helped me fix the issue. Thanks for responding though.
Expert:  Kelly replied 11 months ago.

Excellent, glad you got it going. Thank you.